Sunday, April 25, 2010

MEAT AVERSION...OVER?

I've been having this ridiculous meat aversion. It's a very fickle aversion as I am able to eat some meat every once in a while. But, lately, I haven't been able to eat any at all. Even the smell was disgusting.

Yesterday, Mark brought home a taco for me from Torchy's Tacos. I asked for The Democrat, which is a beef barbacoa taco. I surprised myself for ordering that. Well, Mark brought it home, and I gobbled it up! It was actually quite delicious! It's the first beef product I've had since I found out about the pregnancy!

Tonight for dinner, I'm making chicken cacciatore in the slow cooker. It was my idea, and it sounds pretty good! So, hopefully I'll enjoy the meal once it's made.

Does this mean I'm getting over my meat aversion???

No comments:

Post a Comment