Sunday, April 25, 2010

IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL?

So, I don't know. Many people say that they have a feeling whether or not they're having a girl or a boy. I honestly don't have a strong feeling.

Recently, I had a little inkling that I may be having a boy. But, I'm not 100% sure. Well, obviously I'm not 100% sure. :-) But I also had a dream that I was going to have a girl. Although, in the dream, I was going to have twin girls. And I'm definitely not having twins!

People have asked me which one I would prefer to have. And my honest to God answer is that I don't care! People may not believe me, but I truly don't. If I have a boy first, then I'll have that big brother figure to the rest of my children. If I have a girl first, then I will have had my girl and I won't care if I have all boys after that. :-) So, either way it's a win-win for me.

I'm just a day away from being 11 weeks pregnant, so that means in less then 10 weeks, I'll know the sex of my baby! Well, hopefully. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I think Subconsciously your feeling boy you changed your blog too blue.... lol

    ReplyDelete