Monday, April 5, 2010

8 WEEKS DOWN, 32 TO GO!

So, I'm officially 8 weeks pregnant today!!! My second trimester starts in just 28 (hopefully short!) days!!! At which point, Mark and I can announce to the world our exciting news. :-)

I took my first "belly bump" picture today. I'm still deciding whether or not to post it. LOL. I'm going to have to get used to photographing my belly and showing it off, huh? I'm planning on trying to take a picture once a month, maybe more frequently as I get into the third trimester.

Anyway, obviously at 8 weeks, there's not much of a noticeable bump. I'm definitely more...how should I put this...FULL, down in my abdomen area. ;-) It's kind of crazy, actually. A couple months ago, that area sat flat, but not anymore! There's definitely a large bubble under there now.

So, still thinking about posting the pic...we'll see!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment