Monday, June 7, 2010

3D/4D ULTRASOUNDS

To date, Mark and I have only had one ultrasound. Our next one is our 20 week ultrasound, coming up on June 29th at Texas Perinatal Group. This ultrasound will reveal if we're having a boy or a girl! Texas Perinatal Group will only perform a 3D ultrasound if it's medically necessary. So, Mark and I are now debating whether or not we want to also make an appointment at a different location to get 3D/4D ultrasounds done...just for fun. :-)

We would likely go to Stork Vision to get that done. While the packages aren't too expensive, and the curious/impatient side of me really, really wants to take a peek, another part of me wants to keep at least that part of the pregnancy as a surprise. I don't know what to do yet! Mark and I are both on the fence.

In the meantime, CLICK HERE and take a look and see how amazing 3D/4D ultrasound images are!

No comments:

Post a Comment