Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NATURAL VS MEDS

Okay, so up until recently, I kept telling myself (and everyone else who asked) that I will most definitely ask for the drugs when the time comes to have this baby.

Well, after reading books and just thinking more and more about the big day, I am leaning a little more towards trying the natural approach. I know that this may seem crazy to some people, but I at least want to TRY it.

Obviously, I'll need to read up on it more and mentally prepare myself more for a natural birth, but it's definitely something I'm heavily considering.

We'll see!!!

2 comments:

  1. check out "pushed" by jennifer block. it is very pro natural but really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prepare for a natural birth but always be open and then when the time comes you will know what works for you, mark and baby ben!!!

    ReplyDelete