Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BUY BUY BABY vs BABIES R US

I've been going back and forth on this. Do I register at Buy Buy Baby? Or Babies R Us? Well, I've finally made up my mind. The winner is: BUY BUY BABY!

There are pros and cons to both, but Buy Buy Baby has more pros than cons, and way more pros than Babies R Us! Buy Buy Baby seems to have a better and wider selection of baby items, and because they are under the same company, they accept Bed Bath and Beyond coupons!!! The only downside is that because they are fairly new, there aren't a lot of locations open in Texas yet. But, most of their shipping is free, so I figured there really isn't much of a downside to picking a baby store that doesn't have very many locations.

So, Buy Buy Baby is where our registry will be! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment